Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years....

The new year lends itself to being a time of new goals & dreams. Honestly, EVERY DAY is a time to start over fresh and to refocus your thinking. Just as many people do, I spent time reflecting on what I did last year and thought about where I wanted to put my time and energy in this year in order to help more people and to make myself happy. I've compiled some goals that WILL happen. I recently sent out a newsletter to my customers and laid out  a way for them to make goals. One of the main things I stressed was that the goals need to be written in present tense.So, here are my goals for 2014(in no particular order). PLEASE keep me accountable!

  • I am at my goal weight
  • I have helped 100 people
  • I attended Summit
  • I am a 2 star diamond coach
  • I have a 'healthy' savings account
  • I have started a house fund
  • I took one day a week to be technology free

Notice how I wrote them as if I already achieved them? It's a psychology trick to get yourself to have the gratification of already having done it. This makes you want to do achieve these goals more :)

What are your 2014 goals? I would LOVE to know! 

P.S. it is best to quantify your goals (be as specific as possible....). I have a goal weight in mind, and I would write the exact number down so it is clear cut if I achieved it or not. There is no gray area.




Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment