Thursday, December 26, 2013

I finally did it...

I got up the nerve to try on a bikini. The last time I had one on was this March (see below) when I was taking my "before" pictures when I started Insanity (and only lasted two weeks...) { My transformation video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETb4OXAebUg }

I am so thankful that I didn't see this body starring back at me in the mirror today. WELL... Are you ready to see it ?! Okay, good!
Well, what do you think? Oh, you want a comparison picture, as if the differences aren't screaming at you?
I won't argue... 
Keep in mind, the picture on the left IS from March, but I didn't take initiative to change until June. PLEASE don't make that mistake. I could've been down more than 35 pounds had I started in January. You will LOVE having self confidence! 

HERE is the link to the  form for the New Year's Resolution group I'm doing. It's really simple and so worth your time! I can't wait to help you feel this GREAT!! 

Hey, hey , hey ... why aren't you filling out that form yet? WHO CARES if it's past the New Year. DO it anyways. 


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment