Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FAIL!

Hey!
Do you remember me? Wow am I ever bad at blogging.... I NEED to start making more time to blog.
What types of things would you like to see come from this blog?

So whats new?
- I'm STILL in school (and battling Senioritis ...)
- I have CREATED and started a HYBRID of P90X3 and the 21 Day Fix. I am absolutely LOVING it. I conveniently picked programs that I knew gave people wonderful results but were still only 30 minutes!
- I  created a logo for Coffee with Kate (what the heck is Coffee with Kate?) . Be on the lookout for the logo everywhere (I may or may not have already got a mug with it on it).
What do you think?!

I am going to be getting more mugs to give away with this logo on them! Maybe I will create an only Blog/YouTube give away!


OH- Have you liked my like page ?  Be sure to do that! Facebook is the best way to get a hold of me! I would LOVE to be "friends" with you!


Have an idea about what you want to see on this blog or on Personally Pezzy? Be sure to let me know!


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment