Thursday, April 10, 2014

Weddings , weddings , Weddings!

It may only be April, but there are tons of weddings coming up this wedding season! I got married three years ago (March 4, 2011) and crazy enough it never crossed my mine to get myself wedding ready. I was already in a relationship, engaged and about to be married, who did I have to  impress?

ME! I needed to impress myself. I regret not getting wedding ready. Although my husband would NEVER tell me I need to lose weight, I wanted to look good for him. I wanted to be a "sexy wife". To make myself more comfortable with ME!

My husband and I actually had TWO weddings. I didn't get wedding ready for EITHER!!

Why do you care? I don't want you to make the same mistake. When I look back at our wedding pictures you know what I see? I see "before" pictures.  I see who I used to be. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ADORE being married. I have come so far from the girl in these pictures...

Wanna look at some wedding pictures? (Is that even a question...)
NOTE: This from our second wedding (June 25, 2011)

See what I mean? These pictures would be SO much cuter without the "bat wings"  and without the back fat...

I did get my dress preserved, but I decided the better use for it than sitting in a box was to wear it again! SO I tried it back on.. No sucking in , shuffling my skin around this time. WHAT A RELIEF!





Okay okay... The moment you have been waiting for

Have I convinced you yet?
Wouldn't you rather ROCK that dress on your BIG DAY rather than wait to rock it 3 years later?


Hard work and dedication, my friend. 
I would LOVE to help you rock your dress !!
Facebook is the best way to get a hold of me ! 


Comments and emails are ALWAYS welcome!
pezzysplace(at)gmail(dot)com 
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment