Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello blog world!

I've been thinking for a while now that I should start a blog. I craft often  probably too much for my own good and it is foolish for me not to document what I am doing and to inspire people to get in touch with their crafty side.
 I'm also embarking on a weight loss journey via the Beach Body DVD series Insanity and clean eating. I will be giving real life feed back into what I am experiencing throughout this journey. Feel free to comment or email at any time.
I'm crazy enough to start a blog when my life is already extremely hectic. What can I say, I love being busy and having something to get social interaction along with feed back.
My Pinterest can be found here . I pin various things so it's worth a look! I will be documenting my pin successes & failures here too!
Keep in touch,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. I think its a great idea that you have started your own blog!

    ReplyDelete