Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Motivation

I am currently apart of a challenge group to keep me accountable for eating right, doing Insanity & taking measurements along with pictures during the process. Today I had to take before pictures and measurements  and send them to my coach. Looking at myself in a sports bra and shorts gives me living reassurance that I am doing the correct thing by being in this group to keep me on track. I am more motivated than ever to change myself so I have an awesome after picture.
This week is all about testing out the meal plan (based on 5 meals a day and eating clean). Today I had an ingenious idea of taking on a twist of chocolate covered strawberries. I know myself and I know that I have a wicked sweet tooth. I cut up strawberries and added some dark chocolate chips to the Tupperware that I had put the strawberries in. It was so nice to have a "sweet" snack that I didn't need to feel guilty about. I even ventured into saying that this snack tasted better than a candy bar. I am so proud of myself for coming up with something sweet to have that I know will help change my " before" picture.
 In other news, I picked up my dress that was being altered (the shoulder straps were WAY too big) for a wedding I am in this weekend.
Here is the dress. Don't mind how I had to creepily take the picture. 
Of course I will post tutorials of what I'm making the happy couple. Be on the look out for those posts! 
If only I had unlimited money, I would be able to craft so much more!
Rememeber comments & emails are always welcome 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment