Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pin Win or Fail #1

I was searching Pinterest high and low for pins to help use up zucchini. I got a massive one at the public market last weekend. Along with that, my zucchinis in my garden are almost ready! YAY!
I found a pin for Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake and I thought " hey, why not give it a try". Man am I ever glad that I did!
I followed the directions from the link about exactly as they are written except for 3/4 of my sugar was really stevia. The cake just got out of the oven and it smells heavenly. I couldn't resist so I dug in and it was DELICIOUS! I wasn't too sold on the idea of zucchini tasting like apples, but it is TRUE! I'm so thankful I found this recipe!
Quick, go try it & let me know what you think.
This picture doesn't do it justice.  You will have to make it for yourself to see how great it is!
This pin is definitely a WIN!

As always, comments & emails are welcome. Let me know how you like it!
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment