Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where am I now?

As mentioned before, I have been in an accountability group since the beginning of June. I have been drinking Shakeology daily and following the Insanity calendar with my workouts. Granted, I haven't been perfect with my workouts or my food. I have pushed workouts to my rest day or I've done 2 workouts the next day so that I could get some extra sleep, lift weights with my husband, or do other physical things with my family. Some times I HATE having to wake up to do my workout. When this happens, I remind myself that the only person suffering is me! It's me versus the old me. With this being said, I decided to compile some before and current pictures.  Please keep in mind that I am NOT done with Insanity or the accountability group yet. I still have 11 workouts to do. One of which I am going to do when I am done with my post .
I started by posting this picture on my Facebook not expecting much of a response. Man was I surprised! Every time I opened Facebook I had MANY notifications and messages pertaining to the picture. It really hit the spot with many of my Facebook friends. I was getting requests to post more comparisons, so I did.






I am SO excited to see my results after finishing Insanity! I am LOVING what I am seeing! It's an indescribably feeling when someone reaches out to you to tell you that because of you they are starting to change their life for the better. I actually cried when someone did this to me! It feels awesome to inspire people!

What are you doing today to make you into the best you possible?

Comments and emails, as always, are welcome.

Kate
pezzysplace at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment