Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The New Year is quickly approaching

Hey guys!
 I know that I haven't been on recently, but I'm always active over on my Facebook like page here . I've been extremely busy these last few months, but that doesn't mean I haven't been constant with my new lifestyle. I'm currently doing the Ultimate Reset ! I've lost over 10 pounds in the first two weeks! It's amazing what REAL FOOD will do for you ! I've decided that I'm going to OWN 2014. NOW is the time to get amped up and to have my goals set.
Day 0 versus Day 15


So, I though it would be fun for us to go through this journey together. Only 8% of people who make New Years Resolutions actually stay true to them (I know that I never did). I'm going to set up a Google Form for you to fill out so I can make a group on Facebook to keep us all accountable to our goals. Here is a link to the Google Form! If you are even a TINY BIT interested, fill out the quick form :) I 'm SO EXCITED to help you get the new year started right!


OH! I'm also hosting FREE fitness challenges too! I'm allowing YOU to decide which challenge you want to do. The choices are Abs, Booty or Clean Eating. Here is the link to the video with more details.


One last thing- I'm doing a GIVE AWAY!!! Click here for more details!



There are TONS of new things coming!! Stay TUNED!



No comments:

Post a Comment