Saturday, December 21, 2013

The results are in....

I tallied up all of your votes on what challenge that I should host next.. The winner was..... CLEAN EATING. I decided that I would make this challenge run from December 26-30. It's right between Christmas and New Years and it's the PERFECT time to jump start your New Year's Resolution .


Shoot me a message over on Facebook if you want to be in this group! It's going to be a TON of fun, and I am accepting ideas on what you would like to see on the meal plan! Have an idea? Let me know! 2014 is going to be awesome, and I'm here to HELP you and to HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE. Why not start now? Do you really need to get drunk on New Years? Think of all of those calories from alcohol you are going to have to burn off (much less the horrible hang over feeling).

Feel free to email (pezzysplace at g mail dot com ) or comment with questions!


Talk to you soon! Have an AWESOME holiday!


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment