Saturday, August 31, 2013

Insanity Results

Sorry for the neglect I gave you! It's been extremely busy over on this side of things. My husband and I got a new puppy! Her name is Roosevelt.




I know that some of you have been waiting to see my Insanity results. I see no need in making you wait...

Keep in mind that I am NOT any wheres near done with bettering myself! I'm currently doing Turbo Fire and LOVING it. Of course I'm still drinking Shakeology. After results like this, why would I stop!?
The far left is from March, around St. Patrick's day; the next is from the beginning of June, then the beginning of July and the far right is beginning of August.

Beginning of June to August

Beginning of June to August

 June, July, August ( 30 days apart )
June, July, August ( 30 days apart)



Well, you can see with your own eyes. Did Insanity and Shakeology work for me?

I LOVED how I felt and the company so much that I became a Beachbody Coach! I submitted my results and I got a free T Shirt too! How cool is that?!

Do you need help staying motivated? I have a group on Facebook to help keep people accountable! Email or comment below for more details!


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment