Friday, August 2, 2013

Pin Win or Fail #2

I was browsing Pinterest (as I usually do) looking for something to do with the two chicken breasts that were thawing in my refridgerator. I came across this pin for melt in your mouth chicken breast. Although the link doesn't bring you to a real blog, I took the instructions that were the comment of the pin and decided to give it a try.


"So much better than fried!!! Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast, 1/2 c Parmesan cheese,1 c Greek yogurt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt 1/2 tsp pepper, spread mix over chicken breasts, bake at 375 45 mins " 

I grated my Parmesan cheese, mixed it in with my Greek yogurt, garlic SALT ( I was out of garlic powder- I used the amount for the garlic powder and left out the salt) and my pepper. Gave that a good mix and began to lather it onto my chicken breasts.
I popped them into a 400 degree oven and allowed the chicken to begin to cook. I had to leave for work, so my husband kept an eye on them and took them out when they were no longer pink inside. 

It may not look delicious, but looks can be decieving and in this case they are! This chicken has the right name by being called melt in your mouth chicken!

Let me know if you give it a try.

Comment and emails are always welcome.
This pin is a WIN!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment